Thursday, April 29, 2010

Touch the Sky, Look the Sun Straight in the Eye and Laugh



"Touch the sky, look the sun straight in the eye and laugh." Linda Ellerbee



When I look up to the sky on a sunny but cloudy day, you could almost touch all the clouds here in Hawaii. So soft and dreamy.




And in the morning when I wake up early to see the sun rise, I can actually look at the glowing red globe as it makes its morning arch from the horizon drawing straight up to the sky...greeting the earth below in our tropical gardens.








Yes, I love living here,  I laugh at the sky and the sun all by myself this morning, life is good today.



To view other posts with Words that Inspire go see http://noelmorata.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Heisann!
    This must be a wonderful place!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sceneries.
    They are like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos and words are beautiful and lovely, Noel. Very creative as well...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails