Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hilo Town + Black and White Party

Hilo Town was the buzz last night...here some highlights, snaps and funny comments....



Shoooze...lets go party out tonight.....


Watch out the Divas are out tonight and lookin' for trouble....


The B-boys are doing their breaking...


Yummy cupcakes and their freee?????


Are you sure this is Hilo town and not Soho?


Wow is everyone going to their senior prom tonight like me?



Hey mister...wanna see me pull a rabbit outta my hat?


Now here I am busting my move and you have to go out and chop off my head like that....


peek a boo....i see youuuu....

Eeeeewww....Noooo more fried onion rings please!


The Palace is all lit up...how magical....thanks Hilo for the Party...good night.





1 comment:

  1. Lois and I think we recognized a few faces in some of those pictures from Halloween...and got homesick for our new (future) home and friends. Great to see that the fun meter is still pegged in Puna.
    Warmest Aloha to all,
    Sam sends from Stuart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails