Monday, November 2, 2009

Bits of my Weekend......

I was thinking it was going to be a low key weekend and I knew I was forgetting something....oh yeah, its Halloween. I've been trying to frantically get my costume ready for Saturday early in the week,then I completely forgot about it since I temporarily stored it in the garage. Sooo, needless to say, I was in a rush to complete it for Saturday tonight, but, I'm missing a key ingredient. I decided just to wing it....it actually turned out okay, here's a pic....I'm supposed to be snorkeling and getting swallowed up whole by a giant blue jellyfish, (it has some blue glow lites that make it glow but doesn't show up in the photo).
From test site
Meanwhile, I was reflecting on all things I did the rest of the weekend....a morning figure drawing session, afternoon swim, Halloween craziness, a Sunday farmers market, picking weeds , making a dish for the potluck and going to our scuba Sunday group and hanging out by the beach, playing volleyball, a sauna and swim, making a simple dinner and mindless TV...it was a very busy weekend, but always far too short.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Noel! I added you to my bloglist. Here is a link for our blog...I am really bad at updating, but hopefully I will get better =). http://oursuspencefullife.blogspot.com/
    Love,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume!! Talk about original, I'm sure it looked great with the blue glow lites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails