I must say, I just hate to get bored and miss out on anything on the weekends, although there's always waaaay to many cool things to do out here in East Hawaii. Friday night was the Hilo Black and White block party which was reaaally fun....lots of costumes, great bands, some art openings, street performances, a little dancing.... a lot of funny people hanging around every corner.
Also, I did the following:
- figure drawing on saturday in arthur's studio,
- pulling out more weeds - yuck!
- watching the puna men's chorus and cabaret ** Let the sunshiiine iiiinnnnn......***
- planting my first tree in the potager garden.
- Going to the Macuu farmers market for fruits and vegetables for the week.
- playing volley ball at kalani
- swinging on a hammock
- looking at the clouds in the sky....aaaaaaahhhhhh!