Thursday, October 13, 2011

Peek Into a Beautiful Garden

     



  Tell me…..



                   Where do you lead to?





                You draw me in completely


           with your colorful bouquets and exotic displays



I want

                                                                                  to

                                                                                    see

                                                                                     more

                                                                                         please…..


don’t keep me in suspense – I know there’s more exciting things to see beyond


this magical entry


                                         am I right?




                                                                                Aaaaah yes…..






- it is beautiful here……



Everything seems to be in bloom.



And the colors are all so vivid and glorious!






Jewels in a sea of green.



        It is a beautiful world here – thanks for letting me visit and take a



                peek – I hope my friends visiting also enjoyed the tour.











2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a place to live. This is truly beautiful Noel. I don't know how you get any work done. I'd be so distracted by the scenery LOL

    Happy Weekend, G :<)

    http://www.myreallifereviews.com/2011/10/mr-cheddar-review-rocky-mountain-feline.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart longs for Hawaii....
    Such beauty.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails