Friday, October 21, 2011

Butterflies are Free


_MG_6130

There you are sitting on that stunning flower….can you hold for a sec…..


IMG_6120
              
Oh too fast – I just want to take a pict….

                  Again too fast for me to get you in focus
                       
                                  please stay awhile.



_MG_6125

Ah -  you are a pretty one – will you pose for me please?
                   Thank you
                       you are a beauty



_MG_6166
             
           Wow you are stunning with your orange wings -

                                the light is magical

                                       and that flower does look so inviting…..




_MG_6157

                                Okay, there’s enough for two to share – take it easy now…
                                                                I do want get both of you in for your portraits!


_MG_6145
                Beautiful, now hold the pose for me.
                                      Its perfect …. you’re a natural.



_MG_6152
I’m enjoying the time visiting and just watching you sitting there.

                        this just made my morning, thanks for dropping by and greeting me.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pics! I LOVE butterflies, thank you for sharing this beauty. Breathtaking!!!

    www.myreallifereviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails