Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Great Morning


Its been a very wet week with constant rain and cloudy skies.  Saturday morning the clouds cleared, on my regular walk around the shoreline in Hawaiian Paradise Park. It was truly a beautiful morning sunrise filled with pastel colored skies. The golden cast illuminating the surrounding rocks along the coast and creating a breath taking moment that I just had to capture with my camera.

I really am in awe with my morning walks especially when I can see these constant changes taking place in front of me.


To see other worlds today, go and visit http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful morning, this scene is just gorgeous. Gorgeous colors and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha! What a beautiful image here..you have a terrific perspective of this island! I noticed the orchids as well- beautiful series and color combinations!
    Wishing you a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely light on your beautiful island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing photo! How lucky you are to live in paradise.

    Happy Weekend, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noel
    meravigliosa foto !!!
    Grazie della condivisione e buona giornata :)
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best photograph this week - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails