Friday, June 25, 2010

Clear Skies at the Capitol




The sun is setting at the Capitol another magical night and my first time seeing the Capitol lit up after a long 12 hour flight from Hawaii. I rushed from my hotel to the grounds knowing that the sun is starting to set and there will be a hoard of people coming to participate in the annual PBS special at the Capitol, another first experience for myself.



The crowds, the music and the night was totally magical, I was so grateful to be there and just participate!

To see other skywatch fridays go to http://skyley.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs of the Capitol Noel.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color reflected on the building. Awesome shot! Happy weekend!


    SWF~Tell me~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Noel! Hope you enjoyed yourself!
    hughug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you're part of it. anyway, I like your photograph.
    By the way, I followed you on google connect hope you'll do the same.
    Mapeh Homepage
    pinkgpgreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful SkyWatch photo

    Regards, Bram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails