Monday, March 1, 2010

Ahalanui, Oh Warm my Body with your Soothing Waters




Oh warm my soul at Ahalanui and refresh my body... your healing warm waters heal my spirit and the aches in my body.





Meanwhile, the air circulating through the coconut trees surrounds the pond, blowing soft and cool winds to my face, a perfect complement to the warm pool.





The wild and thrashing ocean waves crashing outside the barriers into the pool adds to the experience while all inside in this inner sanctuary easily relax, play and float in contemplation.





I love laying on my back and looking up at all the swaying coconut trees singing to me always, with some mornings grey haired tutus (grandmothers) gather together, holding hands and singing to themselves in joy.





I feel like I have discovered a secret, of old Hawaii and of a time and place that still exists.









To visit other Thats my World Tuesdays go to http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Rub it in, rub it in, rub it in ;)

    Its still cold here. Great shots and wonderful description.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous captures, Noel! Such a beautiful world you live in! Lovely skies and colors and I love the water! Hope you have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noel, you have a wonderful world that I have never been to yet! I have a friend who loves this place. I will send her a link to your blog. Me? I'd love to go for a swim in that cool pool! Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noel, this is just a beautiful blogpost. Someday I hope we will get there! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of any other word than GORGEOUS. Looking at your peaceful photos....sigh...makes me want for a visit back home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noel, thank you for showing us your world. I have visitied Hawai, Big Island, many times and loved it everytime! Thank you for making me remember! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails