Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Watery Wednesday in a small inlet at Richardson Beach













In a quiet lagoon not far from the ocean, I climbed over some lava rocks and look into the pools for any sign of life...

                ....just a few tangs and angle fishes, but suddenly i see something large and green move.













At first I thought it was just a rock, but on close observation, I saw that it was a turtle slowly moving and barely noticeable.











But soon after it rose to the top to catch a breath....hello there, I can finally see you and see your beautiful shell in the sun!  What a nice surprise, thank you for coming out and letting me to see today, I was just waiting for this moment.
























Of course, the turtle ignored me and disappeared after taking a quick breath and headed back to disappear with the rocks in silence.







Thats okay,  it was nice to just discover something new and alive in the water....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails